"Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so a simple phrase like "maybe we should just be friends" or "how very perceptive" turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart."
I LOVE YOU SIEW AND I KNOW OUR LOVE WILL NOT LEAVE ME CRYING IN THE DARKNESS. Thank you. :) ---
I absolutely do.
The mantra of 'nothing can get me down because I have the world in my hands' of the past few weeks seems to have faded away in mockery. So I guess pride really does come before a fall.
Make it easier for me and make it a swift one so I can get back on my feet again.
On a lighter note I was trying to look for a meaningful picture I can post, something that can perhaps represent many things in my life, and then I found this..
Haha. ---
So tired of everything that's been going on, I can cry.
I need strength. I need solid ground to thread on, I need stable support. Oh, unhappiness; come back and stay.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home